Holland & Knight Defense Situation Report: November 2022
Welcome to Holland & Knight's monthly defense news update. We are excited to bring you the latest in defense policy, regulatory updates and other significant developments. If you see anything in this report that you would like additional information on, please reach out to the authors or members of Holland & Knight's National Security, Defense and Intelligence Team.
- General Congressional and NDAA Updates
- DOD and SASC Nominations
Executive and Departmental Updates
- Ukraine Updates
- DOD Releases 2022 Strategic Reviews
- DOD Issuing New DFARS Final Rules
- DIU Solicitations
- Defense Information Systems Agency's 2022 Forecast to Industry
- DOD Leadership Holds Meeting with Prime Contractors
- DOD and White House Propose Federal Supplier Climate Risks and Resilience Rule
- Army Seeking New Technologies for Sensors and Secure Communications
Information contained in this alert is for the general education and knowledge of our readers. It is not designed to be, and should not be used as, the sole source of information when analyzing and resolving a legal problem, and it should not be substituted for legal advice, which relies on a specific factual analysis. Moreover, the laws of each jurisdiction are different and are constantly changing. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, we urge you to consult the authors of this publication, your Holland & Knight representative or other competent legal counsel.