Jared Adams assists healthcare companies, manufacturers, startups and private equity firms and other investment funds with private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and growth equity financings, as well as general corporate law.
Previously, Mr. Adams gained valuable experience as an associate for Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C. in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and as an associate for Woods Roger PLC in Roanoke, Virginia. In both roles, he focused his practice on strategic transactions, equity financings, nonprofit representation, and general corporate counsel. Immediately following law school, he worked as legislative counsel to U.S. Senator Bob Corker.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Rotaract Club of Chattanooga, Class of 2022
- Family Promise of Greater Chattanooga, Board
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, 2023; Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023