Jared Adams is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Chattanooga office. Mr. Adams advises private equity and institutional clients, as well as those in the renewable and clean energy sectors, in various transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, fund investments and growth equity financings.
Previously, Mr. Adams gained valuable experience as an associate for a Chattanooga-based law firm and a nationally ranked law firm in Roanoke, Virginia. In both roles, he focused his practice on strategic transactions, equity financings, nonprofit representation and general corporate counsel. Immediately following law school, Mr. Adams served as Legislative Counsel to U.S. Senator Bob Corker in Washington, D.C.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Rotaract Club of Chattanooga, Class of 2022
- Family Promise of Greater Chattanooga, Board Member, 2022-Present; Vice President, 2023-Present
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, 2023, 2024; Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023, 2024