Cheryl A. Feeley is a Washington, D.C., litigation attorney and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice. Ms. Feeley represents clients in complex business disputes involving breach of contract, shareholder rights and business fraud. She has extensive experience in federal and state court litigation and international arbitration.
Ms. Feeley was selected as a 2015 Holland & Knight Rising Star, an intensive program of leadership, management and professional skills development for female attorneys.
Ms. Feeley's recent representative engagements include:
- representing engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor against the owner in a $4 billion-plus ICC arbitration arising out of the construction of a mega infrastructure project in Colombia
- representing a corporation and its board of directors in shareholders' litigation involving claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, fraud and tortious interference with contract; prevailed on summary judgment and secured $2 million attorneys' fees award for client; read this article regarding the court’s dismissal of the shareholders’ counterclaim for breach of fiduciary duties.
- representing a television distributor in breach of contract litigation with a major programming content provider
- defending an international medical device company in False Claims Act litigation
- defending a national bank and subsidiary mortgage corporation against tort claims and a Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) claim
Ms. Feeley also has experience:
- defending large commercial property owners and public corporations against Fair Housing Act claims and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- defending manufacturers against product liability claims, including providing advice regarding risk mitigation
- defending media clients in defamation actions and protecting their rights associated with newsgathering