Mary Julia Hannon
Mary Julia Hannon assists with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures primarily in the healthcare industry. Her practice focuses on surgery centers, healthcare IT companies, behavioral health providers, physician practices and hospitals. Additionally, she assists with private offerings and the drafting of private placement memoranda.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., Art History, magna cum laude
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Renewed, Board of Directors
- Harpeth Hall School, Young Alumnae Council
- Calvery Young Children's School, Board of Directors
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2022-2023