Morgan Leigh Ivey
Morgan Ivey assists healthcare clients with a wide range of strategic transactions, including recapitalizations, leveraged buy-outs, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures involving physician practices, behavioral healthcare facilities, dental practices and other healthcare platforms. She also represents clients in the sale of portfolio companies and investments involving private equity and other strategic buyers.
Ms. Ivey works extensively with physician practice management companies and dental support organizations operating across the United States. Her experience includes transactional matters across the healthcare spectrum including dental, orthodontics, women's health, dermatology, chiropractic medicine, physical therapy, optometry and ophthalmology. Clients benefit from her extensive experience with state corporate practice restrictions throughout the country.
- Represented a Midwest-based dental support organization (DSOin a $20 million senior credit facility involving a $7 million term loan, $1 million revolver and $12 million delayed draw term loan
- Advised Ascend Management Innovations in its acquisition by MAXIMUS.
- Advised Light Wave Dental regarding its long-term management arrangement with Triangle Family Dentistry, which created one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest growing dental groups
- Represented Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners in its sale to Sonrava Health
- Represented Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners in its acquisition of DentalOne Partners and assisted with regulatory compliance and corporate matters related to the transaction
- Served as lead company counsel to a pediatric dental company based in California in its sale to one of the nation's largest dental providers
- Assisted a regional dental support organization office with securing credit to initiate multiple acquisitions, which included acting as borrower in negotiating, documenting and closing the senior credit facility and in finalizing the acquisition
- Represented Hildred Capital Partners in the majority recapitalization of DermCare Management
- Assisted a healthcare-focused New York private equity firm in recapitalizing its investment in a New Jersey chiropractic medicine, physical therapy, and occupational therapy practice
- Represented South Florida ENT Associates in their partnership with Texas ENT Specialists, backed by Audax Private Equity, to support the collective of ear, nose and throat (ENT) centers with the necessary resources to fuel continued growth
- Represented German chemical company Wacker in its acquisition of plasmid DNA manufacturer Genopis from Helixmith and PE firm Medivate Partners
- Advised HCA Healthcare, Inc. in its acquisition of Satilla Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital serving southeast Georgia
- Represented RCCH HealthCare Partners' EASTAR Health System in its acquisition by Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Rutgers University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2022-2023
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, Healthcare, 2020-2021