Roth Kehoe is a partner in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Mr. Kehoe focuses his practice on international and domestic public and private mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, investments, joint ventures, infrastructure transactions and public-private partnerships.
Mr. Kehoe represents companies engaged in a diverse range of industries, including transaction processing and merchant acquisition, finance, life sciences, specialty chemicals, biotechnology, infrastructure and energy. He also advises boards of directors on corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic transactions as well as securities compliance and reporting matters.
Mr. Kehoe was a certified public accountant and auditor with Arthur Andersen and an auditor and systems consultant with Marshall, Jones & Co.
- Advised FleetCor Technologies Inc. (NYSE: FLT) in its acquisition of Travelliance, a leader in airline lodging programs
- Represented FleetCor Technologies in its acquisition of SOLE Financial, a payroll card provider that enables instant, affordable wage access for workers
- Represented FleetCor Technologies, a global leader in commercial payments focusing on simplified and secure payments for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses, in its investment in P97 Networks, an innovator of "pay-at-the-pump" mobile payments and e-commerce
- Represented Worldpay US, Inc. in its acquisition of SecureNet, Inc.
- Represented a payment processor in its acquisition of a manufacturer and supplier of equipment and software for merchant payment processing
- Represented Worldpay US, Inc. in the creation of a sports based payments and registration joint venture
- Represented a publicly traded healthcare technology company in its acquisition by a Fortune Global 100 healthcare company
- Represented a publicly traded healthcare technology company in its purchase of a processor of pharmacy benefits and related payments
- Represented a publicly traded healthcare technology company in its disposition of a data analytics company and related assets
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in creating a joint venture for the development of a "pay-no-more-than" program and related "noticing" and "instructing" technology and systems
- Represented a leading hotel company in the creation of the program for the redemption of loyalty points through Visa® credits for purchases at participating Visa® merchants
- Represented Zep Inc. in its sale to New Mountain Capital
- Represented INVISTA S.á r.l., one of the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, in its purchase of ADVANSA
- Represented a biomedical laboratory instruments company in its acquisition of a multinational genomics testing business
- Represented a publicly traded global provider of biological research products and enabling technologies in its acquisition by an international biosciences company
- Represented a publicly traded global provider of testing services and biological research products in its acquisition of a global distributor and manufacturer of immunoassays and other testing and research products
- Represented Zep Inc. in its acquisition of certain brands and assets Waterbury Companies, Inc., a leading provider of air care delivery systems and products for facility maintenance
- Represented Zep Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of Ecolab Vehicle Care, a division of Ecolab Inc.
- Represented Alinda Capital Partners and U.K.-based higher education pension fund University Superannuation Scheme Limited (USS) on their acquisition of PECO Pallet Inc., one of North America's largest providers of pooled rental pallets
- Represented AECOM Infrastructure in the creation of a joint venture for the development of a LNG liquefaction facility in Puerto Libertad Mexico
- Represented Carlyle Infrastructure Partners in its sale of ITS Conglobal
- Represented Carlyle Infrastructure Partners in its sale of Project Service, LLC, the operator of the service plazas throughout the state of Connecticut
- Represented ITS Technologies & Logistics in its acquisition of Atlantic Container Service
- Represented Carlyle Infrastructure Partners in its sale of Park Water Company, a regulated water utility, to Liberty Utilities
- Represented ITS Technologies & Logistics in its acquisition of ConGlobal Industries
- Represented Illinois Central School Bus in its acquisition of a contracted transportation services provider
- Represented a consortium led by The Carlyle Group in a public-private partnership for the redevelopment of Connecticut service plazas
- Represented a consortium of equity investors including APG, MEAG Power and Clal Insurance Co., along with other U.S. institutional investors, in its acquisition of 100 percent of Astoria Energy I and a 55 percent interest in Astoria Energy II
- Represented Southern Company Services in its purchase of Power Secure, a provider of repair, maintenance and installation services for power generator systems, solar inverters, fuel cells and power control units
- Represented a Fortune 50 company in its effort to purchase a large multistate electric distribution company
- Represented a Fortune 50 company in an effort to acquire a noncontrolling interest in an electric generation and distribution company
- Represented a private equity sponsored electric generation company in its effort to purchase industrially based co-generation assets
- Represented a regulated gas utility company in its effort to acquire a multistate gas distribution company
- Represented a REIT in a $2.2 billion sale to another REIT and the related "go shop" sale process
- Represented a Fortune 50 company, one of the world's leading resources for commercial real estate capital, in its acquisition of a publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) and one of the largest landlords in Southern California
- Represented The Service Companies, a provider of contracted staffing services serving hotels, resorts and casinos, in its sale to Gridiron Capital
- Represented Rooms-to-Go, in its acquisition of Carl’s Patio Outdoor, Inc.
- Tulane University, J.D., summa cum laude
- Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business, MBA
- Washington and Lee University, B.S., magna cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Catholic Charities of Atlanta, Board Member
- The Howard School, former Board Member
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Deal Maker of the Year, Finance Monthly, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers magazine, 2005