Victoria Koob is an asset finance solicitor in Holland & Knight's London office with extensive experience in aviation transactions. Ms. Koob is well-versed in cross-border asset finance and leasing structures. She has represented leasing companies, international financial institutions and airlines in a broad range of transactions, including export credit-supported financings, multi-aircraft portfolios, leasing, pre-delivery payment (PDP) facilities and fleet purchase contracts.
Not admitted to England and Wales; admitted to New South Wales, Australia only and practicing under supervision of lawyers licensed to practice in England and Wales.
- Represented AerCap Group on the aviation side of its acquisition of International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC), including leading teams on due diligence of the ILFC portfolio, coordinating contact with all lessees in ILFC portfolio and overseeing novation and lease assignments or other tailored restructures of approximately 150 aircraft
- Negotiated Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. purchase contracts with Airbus and Rolls Royce
- Advised Avolon Aerospace Leasing Ltd. on a number of large portfolio financings and related deliveries as well as coordinating and leading team on various due diligence projects related to portfolio sales and acquisitions
- Counseled Pegasus Airlines on the financing and leasing arrangements for its 2016 deliveries of A320neo aircraft using a range of structures including a Japanese Operating Lease with Call Option (JOLCO)
- Advised Novus Aviation Capital on various structuring and financing arrangements with multiple lessees and lenders
- Advised Monarch Holdings Ltd. on its restructuring program with a variety of lessees and manufacturers
- Represented Air Astana on its acquisition of three Boeing 787 aircraft guaranteed by the Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Advised AerCap Group on establishing multiple new portfolio facilities for multiple aircraft with a broad range of lenders as well as large sale and leaseback contracts, ECA restructurings and bilateral facilities