Amy S. Leder
Amy S. Leder serves as the executive partner of Holland & Knight's New York office and as co-leader of the firm's Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group in the New York/Stamford region. Ms. Leder advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, strategic alliances, capital-raising transactions and general corporate matters. She handles transactions such as the representation of underwriters and issuers in public offerings of equity and debt, divestitures, strategic investments and joint ventures.
Ms. Leder works with clients ranging from financial institutions and startups to U.S. and international public companies. She regularly acts as outside securities counsel to public companies in connection with periodic reporting and other securities law matters, corporate governance matters, employee benefit and executive compensation issues, and general corporate counseling.
- Representing Bancorp of New Jersey, Inc. in its merger with ConnectOne Bancorp
- Represented BCB Bancorp, Inc., the holding company for BCB Community Bank in its sale of 1,020,408 shares of common stock, at an issuance price of $12.25 per share to MFP Partners, L.P.
- Represented a leading syndicator in the low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) industry in its sale to a leading integrated financial services group
- Represented a leading private equity firm in the sale of a fiberglass manufacturer
- Represented a leading private equity firm in the sale of restaurant software portfolio company
- Represented a major tequila company in its acquisition of a premium vodka brand
- Represented Mark IV in the sale of its platform business
- Represented the management of Tommy Hilfiger Corp. in its $1.6 billion sale to Apax Partners
- Represented a large manufacturer of tools in the sale of its business to an Israeli multinational metal cutting tools company
- Represented IESI Corp. in its $1.1 billion combination with BFI Canada
- Represented a large liquid waste company in the purchase of liquid waste operations
- Represented a coupon clearing company in its purchase of ProLogic
- Represented Valassis Communications, Inc., in over 50 transactions, including: its $1.2 billion acquisition of ADVO Corp., its purchase of a coupon clearing company, its purchase of direct mail company, its purchase of a marketing services company, the sale of its French marketing operations and its purchase of a digital marketing company
- Represented Valassis Communications, Inc. in its issuance of $540 million in senior notes
- Represented Valassis Communications Inc. in its issuance of $272 million zero coupon convertible notes
- Represented Valassis Communications Inc. in its issuance of $240 million of senior convertible notes
- Represented Valassis Communications Inc. in its issuance of $100 million of senior notes
- Represented Valassis Communications Inc. in its issuance of $260 million in senior unsecured notes
- Represented a large optical company in connection with its initial public offering
- Represented a drug delivery company in its secondary offering of shares
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., with distinction
- Vassar College, B.A.
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- The Woodmere Club, Board of Governors, 2010-2016
- Grameen PrimaCare, Board of Directors, 2014-2015
- Legal Momentum, Board of Directors
- Outstanding Women in Law, Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2018
- The Legal 500