Caitlin Saladrigas is a West Palm Beach litigation attorney who focuses on investigating and litigating fraud claims in state and federal courts, including healthcare fraud, insurance fraud, corporate theft and Ponzi schemes.
Ms. Saladrigas assists in national corporate investigative efforts to identify fraudulent conduct and behavior, develops best practices concerning fraud investigations, coordinates discovery efforts and civilly prosecutes related fraud claims.
While in law school, Ms. Saladrigas served as an intern at the U. S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida, where she assisted the Asset Forfeiture Division on the United States v. Rothstein matter. She also interned for the Honorable William C. Turnoff and the Federal Public Defender's Office, both in the Southern District of Florida.
- Represented the nation's largest property and casualty insurance company in the ﬁrst attempt by the insurance sector to sue a medical legal referral service in connection with the submission of alleged fraudulent claims in violation of Florida's self-referral laws
- Represented a national property and casualty insurance company in a favorable settlement with a medical device supplier regarding unauthorized shipment of supplies and medically unnecessary issuance of supplies
- Assisted in representing a leading national health insurer in a favorable settlement with drug treatment centers, a related drug testing laboratory and a marketing company in a lawsuit regarding illegal kickbacks and patient brokering
- Obtained a summary judgment on behalf of a national property and casualty insurance company in a dispute arising from the healthcare provider's submissions of fraudulent charges arising from predetermined, medically unnecessary and unlawfully rendered treatment
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., Wilkes Honors College, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Atlantic University, Wilkes Honors College, Advisory Council Member
- Florida Atlantic University, Wilkes Honors College Alumni Association, Chair
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL), Palm Beach County Chapter, Judicial Reception Chair
- Federal Bar Association, Palm Beach Chapter
- Young Friends of the Norton Museum of Art, Member
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2017, 2018, 2020
- Florida Atlantic University, Outstanding Young Owl (OYO) Award, 2017
- Natasha Pettigrew Memorial Piranha for Children Award, University of Miami School of Law, 2011
- CALI Excellence Award, 2009
- Dean's Award, Civil Procedure I, University of Miami School of Law, 2008