Tom Stephenson is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando office and a member of the firm's Healthcare & Life Sciences team. Mr. Stephenson's practice encompasses a variety of corporate and healthcare transactional matters. Additionally, he advises clients on healthcare regulatory issues.
While in law school, Mr. Stephenson served as a staff editor for the Boston University Law Review and interned in the Office of the General Counsel for the Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.A., Highest Honors
- University of Michigan, B.M., Highest Honors
- Edward F. Hennessey Distinguished Scholar, Boston University School of Law, 2020-2021
- Dean's Award, Introduction to Federal Income Taxation, Boston University School of Law, 2020
- Phi Beta Kappa
- James B. Angell Scholar, University of Michigan, 2016
- James A. Knight Scholarship in History, University of Michigan, 2016