Rebecca Wilsker is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office. Ms. Wilsker focuses her practice on advising private equity funds, growth equity funds and their portfolio companies on critical transactions, including acquisitions, equity investments, sales and other significant life cycle events.
Ms. Wilsker concentrates a portion of her work in cross-border transactions and tech and tech-enabled businesses. Clients appreciate Ms. Wilsker's creative and practical approach to getting deals done, noting that her team-oriented style and business savvy puts investors, founders and management teams at ease.
Ms. Wilsker also advises companies on corporate governance matters, equity compensation, financings and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Wilsker was a business attorney for a Boston-based law firm, where she handled a variety of private equity transactions as well as mergers and acquisitions. In 2019, Ms. Wilsker undertook a secondment at a London-based corporate law firm, where she advised on private equity transactions for clients doing business in the U.K. and Europe.
In the community, Ms. Wilsker is active in educational and advocacy initiatives relating to LGBT and civil rights issues.
- Represented M/C Partners, a telecommunications and business services-focused private equity fund, in its investments in Carbon 60, a managed cloud services business*; Denovo, a data hosting company; DAS42, a data analytics consulting business; and internet service providers Aerio, Bel Air Internet and Everywhere Wireless
- Represented M/C Partners in its investment in and sale of Everstream Solutions, a fiber optic network
- Represented New Heritage Capital, a middle-market private equity fund, in its investment in Carnegie Dartlet, a marketing agency; DeWinter Group, a staffing solutions company; Welcome Dairy, a specialty foods manufacturing company; Flying Colours Corp., a jet refurbishment business*; and Underscore Branding, a branding and marketing services business
- Represented New Heritage Capital in the sale of EPTAM Precision, a metals and plastics manufacturing business
- Represented Boston IVF Ventures, a healthcare-focused investor, in its roll-up of fertility clinics in multiple states
- Represented a U.K.-based private equity fund in its acquisition of multiple U.S.-based online auction services providers*
- Represented a San Francisco-based private equity fund in its investments in a telemedicine company and a remote laboratory services company, a credit card fraud solutions business*, a charting software firm, a driver recruitment software company, and a fraud detection and anti-money laundering software business*
- Represented the portfolio company of a Boston-based private equity fund in the acquisition of a European software company*
- Represented a Boston-based private equity fund in the creation of a managed cloud services company, including acquisition of a platform company and multiple add-on transactions, and its investment in a cloud solutions provider
- Represented a women-backed venture capital fund in a variety of early-stage investments in women-owned and women-led businesses
* Indicates a cross-border transaction
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., summa cum laude
- Women's Association of Venture and Equity (WAVE)
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Rising Star, Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2014-2022