American Bar Association Section of Taxation 2013 May Meeting
Taxation Team Members Jenny Johnson, Summer LePree, Guinevere Moore, Alban Salaman, William Sherman and Jonathan Strouse will speak at the American Bar Association's Section of Tax 2013 May Meeting.
- Jenny Johnson | "The Handling and Mishandling of IRS Witnesses," Moderator; "Effective Use of Depositions at Trial," Speaker
- Summer LePree | "Howdy Partner! US Tax Law Treatment of Foreign Partners," Speaker
- Guinevere Moore | "Ethical Issues in Federal Tax Practice - The Government Perspective," Moderator
- Alban Salaman | "Before Tying the Knot: Income Tax Provisions of a Prenuptial Agreement," Speaker
- William Sherman | "US Activities of Foreigners & Tax Treaties," Chair
- Jonathan Strouse | "Crossing Borders to Conduct Discovery in Tax Litigation - Tools, Strategies and Evolving Issues," Moderator