Financial Services Regulatory Crystal Ball
Holland & Knight Program
Please join Holland & Knight's Financial Services Regulatory Team for the second installment of our 2021 financial services webinar series as we provide our take on what to expect in the coming year and the impact that the change in administrations is having on the financial services landscape. Significant regulatory and legislative changes are being enacted that will further evolve with the new administration and Congress.
- London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor): Transitioning challenges continue
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations: Bank websites targeted
- Remote Online Notarization: New technology and opportunities
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC): Investigations take new direction
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB): Impact of a new director and risk management
- Social media marketing: Update on best practices
- Consumer privacy laws: The latest developments in California, Virginia and other states
We hope you will join us for this in-depth and informative presentation – the second in a series of financial services webinars for 2021.
Andres Fernandez | Partner and Co-Leader, Financial Services Regulatory Team, Miami
Da'Morus Cohen | Partner, Miami
Anthony DiResta | Partner, Washington, D.C., and Miami
Joshua Prever | Partner, Fort Lauderdale
Ashley Shively | Partner, San Francisco
Christine Walz | Partner, New York
Douglas Youngman | Partner, New York
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.