Developing a Metaverse Strategy
Holland & Knight Webinar
The metaverse is the new frontier of the digital age, with both commercial and industrial applications. As virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technology dramatically improves, companies are investing in immersive new experiences. Virtual worlds can serve as offices, points of sale, performance spaces, digital art auction houses, classrooms, training facilities, and even digital twins of factories and industrial equipment.
Holland & Knight invites you to join us for a webinar discussion that will explore high-level core strategic issues for metaverse engagement, including:
- how to align metaverse engagement with ESG (environmental, social and governance) priorities
- negotiating the purchase of virtual properties, including understanding the public policy and regulatory issues surrounding virtual currency and blockchain technology
- conducting metaverse lending, both secured and unsecured
- understanding the role of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and establishing rules of the road for NFT contracts
- implementing labor and employment law protections for companies that conduct business or train in the metaverse
- developing strategies for compliance with advertising disclosure laws in virtual worlds
- protecting brands, copyrights and other intellectual property in the metaverse
- embedding privacy-by-design in metaverse applications
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight will apply for CLE credit based on attendee requests. Some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content or jurisdictional restrictions. CLE accreditation is sought after the completion of the program, and the approval process can be lengthy in some jurisdictions. Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.