Holland & Knight Defense Situation Report: December 2022
Welcome to Holland & Knight's monthly defense news update. We are excited to bring you the latest in defense policy, regulatory updates and other significant developments. If you see anything you would like additional information on, please reach out to the authors or members of Holland & Knight's National Security, Defense and Intelligence Team.
- General Congressional and NDAA Updates
- Defense Appropriations Updates
- DOD and SASC Nominations
- Other Congressional Updates
Executive and Departmental Updates
- Ukraine Updates and Military Assistance for Foreign Allies
- DOD Scouts Innovative Ideas from Industry, Allies and Partners
- Secretary of Defense Establishes Office of Strategic Capital
- DIU Solicitations
- DOD Contributes to Registered Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program
- NSA Releases Series on Protecting DOD Microelectronics from Adversary Influence
- DOD Launches Website Aimed at Garnering Innovation
- DOD Solicits Carbon Pollution-Free Electricity
Information contained in this alert is for the general education and knowledge of our readers. It is not designed to be, and should not be used as, the sole source of information when analyzing and resolving a legal problem, and it should not be substituted for legal advice, which relies on a specific factual analysis. Moreover, the laws of each jurisdiction are different and are constantly changing. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, we urge you to consult the authors of this publication, your Holland & Knight representative or other competent legal counsel.