Eleven Holland & Knight Lawyers Named Client Service All-Stars by BTI
MIAMI (December 10, 2020) – Holland & Knight is pleased to announce that 11 of its lawyers have been named 2020 Client Service All-Stars by The BTI Consulting Group, Inc. Of the 181 firms represented on the list, Holland & Knight ranks third with respect to the number of lawyers recognized.
The 2020 BTI Client Service All-Stars list features 475 attorneys who have been identified as leaders in superior client service by corporate counsel. According to BTI, "these standout attorneys impress corporate counsel with their keen understanding of business impacts and unwavering commitment to client objectives – an astounding feat when also assessing a global pandemic alongside growing client expectations of law firms."
Holland & Knight's 2020 Client Service All-Stars are:
- Susan J. Booth, Partner, Real Estate Finance, Los Angeles
- William P. Byrne, Partner, Contracts, Jacksonville
- Ivan A. Colao, Partner, Corporate and Securities and M&A, Jacksonville
- Tom Davis, Partner, Congressional Investigations, Land Use and Legislative Strategy, Washington, D.C.
- Robert S. Hill, Partner, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Dallas
- Jeffrey W. Mittleman, Partner, Health, Regulatory and Corporate Law, Boston
- Christian B. Nagel, Partner, Government Contracts, Tysons
- Mary Goodrich Nix, Partner, Complex Commercial and Employment Litigation, Dallas
- Joshua C. Prever, Partner, Financial Services Regulatory, Torts, and Securities Litigation, Fort Lauderdale
- James D. Smeallie, Partner, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Boston
- David I. Spector, Partner, Insurance Fraud and Recovery Litigation, West Palm Beach
This is the 19th consecutive year that BTI has published its Client Service All-Stars list.