Brent Bowman is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Whether advising clients on securities offerings and strategic transactions, or assisting healthcare providers with joint ventures, acquisitions or dispositions, Mr. Bowman gets to know both the companies he represents and the industries in which they operate.
Mr. Bowman has represented a wide range of clients such as healthcare companies and manufacturing companies in the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance and periodic reporting
- registered and private offerings of securities
- venture capital financing
- various capital-raising and strategic transactions
- corporate governance
- general corporate legal matters
For example, Mr. Bowman has represented large healthcare systems in acquisitions and divestitures of individual healthcare facilities, physician practices and outpatient facilities such as radiation oncology centers, ambulatory surgery centers and diagnostic imaging facilities. He also has extensive experience in establishing joint ventures with health systems, physicians and physician groups.
Previously, Mr. Bowman was a software consultant for Aspect Communications (formerly TCS Management Group) for four years.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Board Member, Mt. Hope Perpetual Care Association
- Cub Scout Pack 131, Scout Leader
- Battle Ground Academy, Alumni Board Past President
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Corporate Law, 2022-2024; Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2023-2024