Ryan M. Hawks
Ryan Hawks is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Birmingham office. Mr. Hawks focuses his practice on complex transactions and general corporate matters in the healthcare industry.
Mr. Hawks' background in corporate tax planning and general corporate matters gives him in-depth knowledge of structuring and closing large healthcare transactions. His experience includes advising numerous businesses and healthcare practices in a wide range of transactions as well as providing general corporate guidance in connection with day-to-day operations.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Hawks gained valuable experience as a corporate associate in Birmingham, where he advised various individuals and businesses including physicians, multi-specialty physician practices, healthcare organizations, food businesses and other retail and wholesale businesses on a variety of tax planning, transactional and general corporate matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Birmingham Southern College, B.A.
- Alabama State Bar Association – Health Law Section, Taxation Law Section, Young Lawyers Section
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- Birmingham Bar Association – Business Law Section, Young Lawyers Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Tax Law, 2022, 2023, 2024