Erin Phillips Hughes
Erin Hughes counsels tenants, landlords, real estate developers and investors in connection with real estate leasing, development matters and the real estate aspects of private equity-funded acquisitions. She brings insight, experience and energy to strategic acquisitions involving dental support organizations and specialty physician practices. She leads small and large companies through the negotiation of leases for their newest location.
Additionally, Ms. Hughes assists real estate developers in the acquisition of real property for residential, commercial and mixed-use projects, including several of the high-profile projects that have reshaped the Nashville skyline.
Previously, Ms. Hughes practiced corporate law with a Memphis-based firm where she focused on startups and emerging companies, mergers and acquisitions, and private securities offerings. Prior to attending law school, she gained valuable real estate experience at a diversified brokerage, development and management firm specializing in downtown lofts and condominiums in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Tennessee, B.S., Business Administration/Accounting, magna cum laude
- Nashville Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association, Real Estate Law Section, Health Law Section, LGBT Section
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Stonewall Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Centennial Park Conservancy, Board of Directors