Lindsay Jacques Irving
Lindsay Irving assists hospitals and health systems, healthcare information technology companies, banks and financial institutions and other clients in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, securities matters and other corporate transactions. She has been involved in a number of high-profile corporate transactions in the healthcare industry.
Ms. Irving assisted HCA Healthcare, Inc. in its $750 million acquisition of three acute care hospitals and one long-term care hospital in Texas, and in its $450 million asset purchase of Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia, negotiating the terms of the acquisition and providing transactional advice. She is a member of the team that has represented Surgery Partners in a number of key acquisitions to greatly expand its services and reach, including numerous surgery centers and ophthalmology, orthopedic and other specialty care clinics. Additionally, she represents publicly traded and privately held healthcare companies in the strategic acquisition and disposition of healthcare facilities, healthcare information technology companies and specialty physician practices.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Political Science, Economics, fulfilled with distinction
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- Harpeth Hall Young Alumnae Council
- Junior League of Nashville
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2021-2023
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2020-2021
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Nashville's Top 30 Under 30 Professionals, 2018