Lindsay Jacques Irving
Lindsay Irving is a healthcare transactions attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office, where she assists hospitals and health systems, ambulatory surgery centers, outpatient care companies, private equity firms and other healthcare clients in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, securities matters and other corporate matters. She advises providers on alignment strategies, including the acquisition and divestiture of healthcare facilities; joint ventures with health systems, physicians and other healthcare providers; surgery center acquisitions and dispositions; and syndications of ambulatory surgery centers to physicians. She also handles regulatory issues and offers strategic advice to companies on structuring myriad complex transactions in compliance with healthcare regulatory laws. Ms. Irving has been involved in a number of high-profile corporate transactions in the healthcare industry, including HCA Healthcare Inc.'s $750 million acquisition of three acute care hospitals and one long-term care hospital in Texas and in its $450 million asset purchase of Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia.
Ms. Irving is a member of the firm's Women's Initiative. She is also a sustainer member of the Junior League of Nashville and actively involved with the Harpeth Hall School. Ms. Irving has been honored by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as one of Nashville's Top 30 Under 30 Professionals for her philanthropic involvement, exemplary leadership qualities and professional success as an attorney.
- Represented HCA Healthcare Inc. in the sale of three Tulane University hospitals to LCMC Health for $150 million
- Represented Lifepoint Health in its sale of KershawHealth in Camden, South Carolina, and Providence Health in Columbia, South Carolina
- Represented LifePoint Health and its affiliates as lead transaction counsel in the sale of its majority ownership interest in community hospital Capital Medical Center to MultiCare Health System
- Advised HCA Healthcare Inc. in its $450 million asset purchase of Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia
- Advised HCA Healthcare Inc. in its $750 million acquisition of three Tenet Healthcare hospitals and a long-term care facility in Houston
- Advised HCA Healthcare Inc. in its acquisition of Satilla Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital serving southeast Georgia
- Represented LifePoint Health in its acquisition by Apollo Global Management LLC by providing transaction, healthcare regulatory, tax, employee benefits and real estate advice to the company; Apollo subsequently merged LifePoint with RCCH HealthCare Partners
- Advised RCCH HealthCare Partners in its $78 million acquisition of Trios Health in Kennewick, Washington
- Represented RCCH Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of Lourdes Health Network from Ascension Health
- Served as counsel to RCCH Healthcare Partners in its acquisition of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) in Lewiston, Idaho
- Served as transaction counsel to RCCH HealthCare Partners in its joint venture with UW Medicine
- Represented RCCH HealthCare Partners' EASTAR Health System in its acquisition by Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
- Represents Surgery Partners in acquisitions and dispositions of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), joint ventures with health systems, ASC de novo developments and syndications, and other transactional matters impacting ASCs
- Represented HCA Healthcare Inc. in acquisitions for ambulatory surgery centers, continuing to grow its ASC network
- Represented HCA Healthcare Inc. in its acquisition of 41 urgent care centers from FastMed in Texas
- Represented HCA Healthcare Inc. in its acquisition of 24 Texas MedSpring urgent care centers from Fresenius Medical Care
- Served as transaction and healthcare regulatory counsel to Desert Radiology in its acquisition by Radiology Partners
- Represented Lorient Capital in its partnership with a Missouri-based regional provider of long-term care, assisted living and geriatric services
- Advised Ascend Management Innovations in its acquisition by MAXIMUS Inc.
- Represented Passport Health Communications in its $850 million acquisition by Experian plc (LSN: EXPN), the global information services company
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Political Science, Economics, fulfilled with distinction
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- St. George's Episcopal Church
- Junior League of Nashville
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, Recognized Since 2021
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2020-2023
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Nashville's Top 30 Under 30 Professionals, 2018