Grayson Lowery is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Chattanooga office. Mr. Lowery advises privately held companies, long-term holding companies, private equity sponsors and venture capital firms in a broad range of transactional and corporate matters. Mr. Lowery's practice focuses on transactional matters with an emphasis on representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and growth equity financings, as well as sell-side engagements involving private equity and other strategic buyers.
His experience includes:
- representing sellers and buyers in private company transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures
- advising companies in a broad range of general corporate matters, including commercial contract negotiation, equity transactions and general business matters
- assisting founders in formation and negotiation of long-term holding companies and subsequent M&A
- Represented Seaga Manufacturing Inc., a Dominus Capital LP portfolio company, in its acquisition of Automated Merchandising Systems LLC, including its Mexico-based subsidiaries International AMS and Automated Merchandising Systems International
- Represented Lockmasters Inc., a Dominus Capital LP portfolio company, in its acquisition of Timemaster LLC
- Represented River Associates Investments LP in its acquisition of Yale Cordage, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance synthetic rope and rope systems for critical, high cost-of-failure applications
- Represented River Associates Investments LP in its acquisition of Quikserv Corp.
- Represented River Associates-backed Presco Polymers in its acquisition of Rhino Marking & Protection Systems, a Minnesota-based manufacturer of marker posts and other related damage prevention products including surface markers, decals and signage
- Represented River Associates-backed Presco Polymers in its acquisition of William Frick & Company, a designer, manufacturer and value-added reseller of specialty labeling and marking products
- Represented ReFocus Management Services in the acquisition of New England Retina Associates P.C.
- Represented Axia Women's Health, one of the nation's largest independent women's health groups, in its acquisition of OB/Gyn of Indiana, a 45 doctor obstetric and gynecological practice based in Carmel, Indiana
- Represented Axia Women's Health in its acquisition of Cincinnati-based Seven Hills Women's Health Centers
- Represented White Lake Dock & Dredge Inc., a premier environmental dredging, sediment capping and marine contractor, in its sale to ENTACT LLC, a leading provider of environmental remediation and geotechnical services and a portfolio company of investment affiliates of J.F. Lehman & Company
- Represented Potter's Ace Hardware in its sale of 21 stores to Bolster Hardware, a portfolio company of CMG Cos.
- Represented Employment Control Inc. and its equity holder, Harbert Credit Solutions and Capital Alignment Partners, in its sale to Paramount Staffing Solutions
- Represented truck brokerage firm Everest Transportation Systems in a transaction with Cambridge Capital, a leading investment firm focused on the applied supply chain, who made a majority investment in the company
- Represented Emergigroup Physician Associates P.A. (EGPA) in its acquisition by American Physician Partners
- Represented Leading Edge Medical Associates in its sale to American Physician Partners
- Represented Madison Radiologists S.C., an independent radiology practice with 35 subspecialized radiologists located in Madison, Wisconsin, in its partnership with LucidHealth
- Represented Rancho Family Medical Group in its growth investment transaction with LightBay Capital
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.A.
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Chattanooga