Dan M. Silverboard
Dan Silverboard is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office who focuses his practice on regulatory compliance and business transactions. With more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Silverboard provides legal counsel to businesses across the provider spectrum, including hospitals, physician practices, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, drug/device manufacturers, diagnostic imaging centers and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
Mr. Silverboard regularly advises clients with respect to healthcare fraud and abuse laws, including the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS). In addition, Mr. Silverboard assists clients with respect to Medicare coverage and reimbursement issues, licensure and scope of practice issues, clinical trial agreements, and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy requirements.
Mr. Silverboard also offers advice to healthcare providers on business transactions, including employment agreements, marketing arrangements, joint ventures, office leases and managed care agreements. In addition, Mr. Silverboard counsels clients on corporate governance and state/federal regulatory aspects of healthcare sales and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Silverboard handled healthcare matters for a global law firm in its Atlanta office.
In the community, Mr. Silverboard is active with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the Alliance Theatre.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Brandeis University, B.A.
- State Bar of Georgia, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Alliance Theatre, Advisory Board, 2019-2022
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute Program, 2019
- DeKalb Medical Foundation, Physicians' Care Clinic, Board of Directors, 2015-2018
- Georgia Medical Group Management Association (GMGMA)
- Georgia Legal Elite, Georgia Trend magazine, Healthcare Law, 2018-2019