Drew Warth assists large corporations, including hospitals and other healthcare providers, with their litigation needs, as well as with internal investigations and government investigations. His experience is broad and includes defending large healthcare companies and other businesses in False Claims Act cases, as well as working closely with current and former corporate employees under government investigation in a wide range of matters, including in the construction and automotive industries.
Mr. Warth's wide-ranging civil litigation experience includes e-discovery case management, success at trial, mediation and arbitration, and successfully representing attorneys before the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility and Tennessee Board of Law Examiners.
Additionally, Mr. Warth assists clients in environmental matters as well, including litigation under the Tennessee UST Act and False Claims Act. He has worked on large scale CERCLA matters and represented two major oil companies in litigation related to storage tank and gas leaks.
Mr. Warth has also represented individuals and small businesses in all areas of litigation and third-party subpoena compliance.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Northwestern University, B.A., Political Science
- All State Courts in Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- American Health Law Association
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Court, Former Member
- The Pencil Foundation, Board of Directors
- Whitsett Elementary School Partner
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands, Attorney Volunteer
- Casa Azafrán
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee