Jonathan Wilson is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office where he assists clients in healthcare and tech with preferred stock financings and mergers and acquisitions. Mr. Wilson also works with emerging companies and has experience managing venture capital investments for both companies and investors.
Previously, Mr. Wilson gained valuable experience as an associate for an international law firm in Austin, Texas, where he served as lead associate for preferred stock financings. Prior to that, he worked as an associate for another international law firm in Menlo Park, California, where he assisted with stock financings, venture capital investments, and mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies.
- Represented an Endodontic Partnership Organization (EPO) in its asset-based acquisitions of several dozen dental specialty offices valued between $5 million and $30 million
- Represented a full-service healthcare operational management and business consulting company in its $31 million purchase of a pain management chiropractic and injury clinic
- Represented a private equity backed ophthalmology management company in its $15 million acquisition of an ophthalmology specialist
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A.
- Austin Black Lawyers Association
- Prosser Award in Insurance Law, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2016
- American Jurisprudence Award, International Business Negotiations, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2016