Colorado Aerospace and Defense: What's New for FY21
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Rocky Mountain Chapter for a Colorado Aerospace and Defense webinar. The event is co-hosted by Holland & Knight along with co-sponsors the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, BDO and The Chertoff Group.
The presentation will provide an inside look into bringing emerging technologies to Colorado and other government agencies in fiscal year 2021 and beyond. Participants will hear from Holland & Knight attorneys, federal agency representatives, Colorado industry innovators, entrepreneurs and emerging technology companies, and other subject matter experts.
- Local Developments: USSPACECOM, U.S. Space Force and Beyond
- Disputes: Recent Cases and Practical Tips for Bid Protests, Claims and COVID-19 Relief Programs
- New FAR Restrictions on Telecommunications Equipment
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): U.S. Department of Defense's New Cybersecurity Requirements for All Contractors
- Intellectual Property: Improvements to Existing IP and Protecting IP Rights in the Proposal Preparation Process
- Mergers and Acquisitions: New Market Trends, and Impact on the Valuation of Small to Mid-Sized Companies
Attendees will also hear from representatives of federal programs designed to foster innovation through nontraditional procurement and small business programs.
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.