Election 2020: Potential Impacts Series - Local Government
Holland & Knight Webinar
Holland & Knight's experienced lobbyists and attorneys are focusing on the policy implications of the upcoming 2020 elections. We look forward to you joining us for a series of virtual presentations as members of our Public Policy & Regulation Group discuss the impacts on industry priorities that matter to you.
With a long list of to-do items awaiting Washington and the 117th U.S. Congress, there will be a lot to discuss.
Our second program in the series will focus on issues of interest to local governments, including:
- economic stimulus/infrastructure package
- housing and homelessness
- environment/climate change
- police/criminal justice reform
Senior Policy Advisors Eve Maldonado O'Toole, Leslie Pollner and Lauri Hettinger will provide insights on the expected agendas of the first-term Biden Administration or second-term Trump Administration regarding key local government issues and priorities. They also will discuss what to expect from the possible incoming House and Senate majorities and minorities.
Register for the other webinars in this series:
- Part 1: Transportation and Infrastructure on September 15
- Part 3: Energy & Environment on September 29
- Part 4: Financial Services on October 6
- Part 5: Healthcare & Life Sciences on October 13
- Part 6: Trade on October 20
- Part 7: National Security & Defense on October 27
For the most up-to-date election information, please bookmark our Election Analysis Center.