Mitigation of Water Supply Impacts in EIRs (or SGMA and CEQA)
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Summer Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "Mitigation of Water Supply Impacts in EIRs (or SGMA and CEQA)." This is part ten of our webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
As California enters a new drought emergency, groundwater sustainability agencies are grappling with management plans for high and medium groundwater basins as they relate to Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs). In this program, West Coast Land Use and Environment attorneys Emily Warfield and Emily Lieban will discuss the effects of the drought, the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA), and recent court opinions on the analysis and mitigation of water supply impacts under CEQA.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 3 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
- Part 4 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID
- Part 5 - Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35
- Part 6 - VMT Updates and Explanations
- Part 7 - From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved
- Part 8 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE
- Part 9 - Surplus Lands Act
- Part 10 - Mitigation of Water Supply Impacts in EIRs (or SGMA and CEQA) (You are currently viewing Part 10)