Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Summer Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35." This is part five of our webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
In this session, West Coast Land Use and Environment attorneys Chelsea Maclean, Ryan Leaderman and Genna Yarkin will provide an overview and practical tips for the use of these two major housing laws. In addition to covering the basics, the program will address qualifying for and gaining maximizing benefits (including bonuses, incentives, concessions, waivers and parking reductions under SDBL), processing tips, precedent from around the state and protections under both laws. The program will also focus on avoidance of common pitfalls and misconceptions that can prevent beneficial use of these laws.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 3 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
- Part 4 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID
- Part 5 - Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35 (You are currently viewing Part 5)
- Part 6 - VMT Updates and Explanations
- Part 7 - From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved
- Part 8 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE