VMT Updates and Explanations
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Summer Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "VMT Updates and Explanations." This is part six of our webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
This webinar, hosted by Environmental Law attorneys Tamsen Plume and Jennifer Hernandez, will focus on how the California Environmental Quality Act's (CEQA) expanded vehicle mile traveled (VMT) impact is being used in practice, including significance thresholds, analytical methods and mitigation measures. The webinar will also address how local agencies are addressing vehicular congestion (level of service) impacts during project entitlement processing.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 3 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
- Part 4 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID
- Part 5 - Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35
- Part 6 - VMT Updates and Explanations (You are currently viewing Part 6)
- Part 7 - From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved
- Part 8 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE
- Part 9 - Surplus Lands Act
- Part 10 - Mitigation of Water Supply Impacts in EIRs (or SGMA and CEQA)