From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved
Holland & Knight West Coast Land Use and Real Estate Summer Webinar Series
Please join Holland & Knight's West Coast Land Use and Environmental Group and Real Estate Practice for "From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved." This is part seven of our webinar series designed to discuss recent legislative and administrative updates affecting the real estate industry.
In this panel, West Coast Land Use attorneys Daniel Golub, Paloma Perez-McEvoy and Deborah Brundy will discuss the nuts and bolts of housing element law, important process considerations for updating a housing element and recent legislative changes that reaffirm its significance in planning decisions and its effect on the approvability of housing projects.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - CEQA Developments/Trends: SCEAs and SCPEs – What Are They? What Does It Take to Make Them Work?
- Part 2 - Energy Update: A Breakdown of 2021 Regulatory Updates and Pending Legislation Regarding California's Energy Future
- Part 3 - Leasing Issues in Post-COVID Era
- Part 4 - Alcohol Beverage Regulations and Outdoor Dining Post-COVID
- Part 5 - Practical Guide to Using the State Density Bonus Law (Bonus, Incentives, Waivers and Parking) and SB 35
- Part 6 - VMT Updates and Explanations
- Part 7 - From Plans to Projects: Using Housing Element Law to Get Actual Projects Approved (You are currently viewing Part 7)
- Part 8 - Real Estate "PropTech": How Technology and Web-Based Applications Are Changing CRE
- Part 9 - Surplus Lands Act
- Part 10 - Mitigation of Water Supply Impacts in EIRs (or SGMA and CEQA)