Giving for Good Around the Globe: International Charitable Planning and Tax-Exempt Organizations Discussion
Holland & Knight International Private Client Webinar Series
Holland & Knight's International Private Client Group, part of the firm's Private Wealth Services Practice, is offering an exclusive International Private Client Webinar Series. Our highly experienced attorneys will delve into the personal and business matters that affect international high-net-worth families and individuals. We will provide insight on how to protect you, your loved ones or your business in divorce, adoption, international tax and estate issues, and other sensitive matters, as well as how to develop a strategic plan for a legacy that could last for generations.
During the June webinar, attorneys Jason Havens, Mark Powell and Lindsey Kernan will cover international charitable planning options for domestic donors who want to benefit foreign charitable organizations and/or causes. They will also explore how individual donors and corporate entities alike can use their domestic private foundations or publicly supported charities to support foreign charitable organizations or establish or expand their own international operations. The discussion will conclude with an overview of how international organizations can pursue charitable contributions in the United States and what issues they may encounter even if they limit their U.S. connections.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - Cross Border Prenuptial Agreements: Navigating the Dangerous Shoals of Love, Wealth and Marriage Involving Multiple Countries of Origin, Domicile and Residence
- Part 2 - Divorce in a Post-Tax Reform World with a Focus on Cross-Border Issues
- Part 3 - Ongoing Post-Election Coverage Issues for International Clients
- Part 4 - Navigating the U.S. Immigration System in a Time of Uncertainty
- Part 5 - You Can Run But You Can't Hide from the IRS
- Part 6 - Giving for Good Around the Globe: International Charitable Planning and Tax-Exempt Organizations Discussion (You are currently viewing Part 6)
- Part 7 - U.S. Tax Considerations and Planning for Investing Abroad
- Part 8 - Structuring Investments into the U.S.
- Part 9 - Identity Protection for High-Net-Worth Individuals and Family Offices