Identity Protection for High-Net-Worth Individuals and Family Offices
Holland & Knight International Private Client Webinar Series
Holland & Knight's International Private Client Group, part of the firm's Private Wealth Services Practice, is offering an exclusive International Private Client Webinar Series. Our highly experienced attorneys will delve into the personal and business matters that affect international high-net-worth families and individuals. We will provide insight on how to protect you, your loved ones or your business in divorce, adoption, international tax and estate issues, and other sensitive matters, as well as how to develop a strategic plan for a legacy that could last for generations.
The final installment in this series will focus on identity protection for high-net-worth individuals and their families, businesses and family offices. Cyberattackers are using dark web tactics to threaten individuals and businesses, and these attacks are growing in frequency and sophistication through both ransomware and phishing techniques. Threats include the publication of confidential information, rerouting of payments, depleting financial accounts and/or disruption to everyday life.
During this webinar, Partners Paul Bond, Shardul Desai and Thomas Bentz will discuss how to protect against hackers. These attorneys have extensive experience in setting up defenses against identify theft on the corporate and personal level, overseeing criminal investigations and prosecutions concerning identify theft, cybercrime and dark web activity, and negotiating cyber insurance coverage and maximizing insurance recovery in connection with cyber risk.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - Cross Border Prenuptial Agreements: Navigating the Dangerous Shoals of Love, Wealth and Marriage Involving Multiple Countries of Origin, Domicile and Residence
- Part 2 - Divorce in a Post-Tax Reform World with a Focus on Cross-Border Issues
- Part 3 - Ongoing Post-Election Coverage Issues for International Clients
- Part 4 - Navigating the U.S. Immigration System in a Time of Uncertainty
- Part 5 - You Can Run But You Can't Hide from the IRS
- Part 6 - Giving for Good Around the Globe: International Charitable Planning and Tax-Exempt Organizations Discussion
- Part 7 - U.S. Tax Considerations and Planning for Investing Abroad
- Part 8 - Structuring Investments into the U.S.
- Part 9 - Identity Protection for High-Net-Worth Individuals and Family Offices (You are currently viewing Part 9)