Holland & Knight invites you to read our Spring 2018 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact. This newsletter, among other relevant topics, addresses how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- The Freedom of U.S. Labor and Employment Law
- Business Aircraft Ownership: Whole or Fractional?
- Successfully Patenting Software in the Age of Alice: Why the New Approach Is the Old Approach
- The Rise of Real Estate Technology
- Changes in the Wind Bring New Opportunities in Florida for Advanced Israeli Transportation Firms
Read the full newsletter »