Holland & Knight Defense Situation Report: January 2024
Welcome to Holland & Knight's monthly defense news update. We are excited to bring you the latest in defense policy, regulatory updates and other significant developments. If you would like additional information on anything in this report, please reach out to the authors or members of Holland & Knight's National Security, Defense and Intelligence Team.
- NDAA Update
- Defense Appropriations
- CBO Sends Letter to Congress Warning Defense Cuts Under Debt Deal
Israel, Ukraine and Foreign Military Assistance
- China and the Indo-Pacific in the Spotlight
- China Select Committee on Cybersecurity
- A Reemerging, Growing Threat in the Middle East
Executive and Departmental Updates
- Defense Secretary's Hospitalization Causes Consternation
- DOD Releases First-Ever National Defense Industrial Strategy
- CISA and FBI Issue Warning on China-Made Drones
- DOD Launches Distributed Bioindustrial Manufacturing Program
- DIU Solicitations
Information contained in this alert is for the general education and knowledge of our readers. It is not designed to be, and should not be used as, the sole source of information when analyzing and resolving a legal problem, and it should not be substituted for legal advice, which relies on a specific factual analysis. Moreover, the laws of each jurisdiction are different and are constantly changing. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, we urge you to consult the authors of this publication, your Holland & Knight representative or other competent legal counsel.