Blaine B. Remmick is a Miami corporate attorney who represents private and public companies in various capacities, including mergers and acquisitions, governance, and other general corporate and securities matters. Mr. Remmick also represents insureds and underwriters in connection with representations and warranties insurance policies.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Remmick gained securities defense experience defending broker-dealers and financial professionals before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and drafted and reviewed service agreement contracts between financial services firms.
During law school, Mr. Remmick served as the Eleventh Circuit Editor for the University of Miami Law Review, was named a Miami Scholar, served as his law school's University Faculty Senate Student Representative, served on his law school's Faculty Selection and School Curriculum Committees, was appointed to Miami Law's Student Bar Association Executive Committee, and was a Student Governor Representative for The Florida Bar.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Nebraska Omaha, B.S.B.A., with Honors Program Distinction, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, 2018
- University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Jack Ankus J.D. '58 Memorial Award, University of Miami Law Review, 2017
- Book Award and Dean's Certificate, Property, 2015
- Book Award, Broker-Dealer Regulation, 2016
- Dean's Certificate, Investor Rights Clinic, 2016
- Book Award, Law Without Walls, 2017
- Book Award, Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2017
- Dean's Certificate, Business Associations, 2017
- Dean's Certificate, Professional Responsibility, 2017
- Book Award, Professional Responsibility and Ethics Clinic, 2018
- Consumer Discretionary Deal of the Year, 18th Annual M&A Advisor Awards