Holland & Knight's Israel Practice Newsletter: Winter 2017
Holland & Knight invites you to read our Winter 2017 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact. This newsletter, among other relevant topics, addresses how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- Israel in the Sights of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Regulators
- U.S. Congress Takes the Wheel on Autonomous Vehicles
- Treasury Report Highlights Changing Environment for Real Estate Finance Online
- Digital Health: FDA's New Genetic Testing Policy Continues Streamlined Approach
- U.S. Focus on Strengthening Cybersecurity Provides Opportunity for Israeli Firms