Danilo Romero Raad
Danilo Romero is a Bogotá litigation attorney and focuses on antitrust litigation, intellectual property, consumer protection law, copyright and data protection, and media and entertainment law.
Mr. Romero has authored several published articles in Colombia and abroad. He is currently a renowned professor in intellectual property and competition law at some of the most important universities in the country.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Romero Raad was the solo founder of an intellectual property boutique law firm in Bogotá, which was listed as one of the most notable law firms in the country by many industry publications.
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Specialization, Business and International Commerce with the United States
- Universidad Externado de Colombia, Specialization, Antitrust Law
- The John Marshall Law School, LL.M., Intellectual Property
- Universidad de los Andes, J.D.
- Cali Chamber of Commerce, A-List of Arbitrators
- Asociación Colombiana de Derecho de la Competencia
- International Trademark Association, Academic Committee
- Bogota Chamber of Commerce, A-List of Arbitrators
- Best Lawyers in Colombia, 2019-2022
- Chambers Global – The World's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Colombia: Intellectual Property, 2012-2016, 2018-2021
- Chambers Latin America – Latin America's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Colombia: Intellectual Property, 2012-2022; Competition/Antitrust, 2022
- Leaders League, Colombia, Antitrust/Merger Control, 2018
- The Best Lawyers in Colombia, Intellectual Property Law, 2018
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Intellectual Property, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019; Competition and Antitrust, 2016, 2018, 2019; Corporate / M & A, 2016, 2018, 2019
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Leading Lawyer, Intellectual Property, 2019