Holland & Knight's Bogotá office provides first-rate counsel to companies doing inbound and outbound business in the region and abroad in all aspects of their business operations. We regularly advise clients in the following areas:
- evolving COVID-19 legal issues
- transactional matters and international disputes, including cross-border deals and international trade
- mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- oil, gas and mining projects
- environmental assessments, liability concerns and compliance
- labor law
- intellectual property, trademark and patent registration
- antitrust and consumer law
- capital markets, venture capital and private equity investments
- international licensing and franchising
- project finance and foreign investment
- complex corporate reorganizations and financial restructurings
- litigation and arbitration
To learn more about our practice, please visit our Colombia Practice page.
In compliance with law 1581 of 2012, Holland & Knight Colombia S.A.S. publishes the Personal Data Processing Policy, through which we adopt the necessary measures for an adequate management of the Firm's workers, clients and suppliers' personal data, guaranteeing the protection of their personal information contained in our databases.
Latin Lawyer 250
In planning a visit to our Bogotá office, we recommend the following transportation options:
Airports: El Dorado International Airport is 13.4 kilometers away from the office.
Before traveling, check the weather in Bogota.