Holland & Knight's Bogotá office provides first-rate counsel to companies doing inbound and outbound business in the region and abroad in all aspects of their business operations. We regularly advise clients in the following areas:
- evolving COVID-19 legal issues
- transactional matters and international disputes, including cross-border deals and international trade
- mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- oil, gas and mining projects
- environmental assessments, liability concerns and compliance
- labor law
- intellectual property, trademark and patent registration
- antitrust and consumer law
- capital markets, venture capital and private equity investments
- international licensing and franchising
- project finance and foreign investment
- complex corporate reorganizations and financial restructurings
- litigation and arbitration
- international private wealth services
To learn more about our practice, please visit our Colombia Practice page.
Latin Lawyer 250
In planning a visit to our Bogotá office, we recommend the following transportation options:
Airports: El Dorado International Airport is 13.4 kilometers away from the office.
Before traveling, check the weather in Bogota.