Holland & Knight's Inaugural Israel Practice Newsletter
Holland & Knight invites you to read our inaugural Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact. This newsletter, among other relevant topics, addresses how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- Taming the Blockchain Badlands
- The Disruption Wave Hits Insurance
- U.S. Grant Program Incentivizes U.S.-Israel Desalination Technology Cooperation
- Winds of Change: What Israeli Investors in U.S. Real Property Need to Know About Recent and Proposed U.S. Tax Reforms
- FDA Announces New Initiatives to Regulate Digital Health Technologies