Estefanny Pardo Gutierrez is an associate in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office where she practices in the area of litigation and dispute resolution. She focuses her practice on litigation in environmental matters. She represents private companies in the energy, oil, mining and industrial sectors.
Ms. Pardo Gutierrez has broad experience in the preparation of claims, defense and appeals, as well as the drafting of memorandums, and legal opinions in different matters, including environmental law, constitutional and collective actions regarding use of nonrenewable natural resources, among others. Ms. Pardo Gutierrez assists companies with various administrative requirements and the drafting of regulatory documentation for federal governments and related organizations. She has been involved in international arbitration proceedings related to mining and coal related disputes.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Pardo Gutierrez worked as a Senior Officer in Bogota's Civil Municipal Court drafting rulings and providences, and for a local law firm in the litigation and dispute resolution practice area.
- Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Specialization, Company Law
- Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Specialization, Contract Law
- Universidad Libre de Colombia, J.D.
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star Award, 2017
- Asociación Internacional Interlanza Pro Bono Services, 2017