Estefanny Pardo Gutiérrez is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office where she practices in the area of litigation and dispute resolution as well as in the area of natural resources.
Her practice focuses on environmental litigation. She represents and advises companies and entities in the energy, oil, mining and industrial sectors.
Ms. Pardo Gutiérrez has broad experience in the preparation of claims, defense and appeals, as well as the drafting of memorandums and legal opinions in different matters, including environmental law, mining law, petroleum law, and constitutional and collective actions regarding use of nonrenewable natural resources.
Ms. Pardo Gutiérrez has advised companies in the mining and oil sector in connection with obtaining mining concessions, extensions or extensions of concession contracts as well as obligations arising from concession contracts and illegal mining, among others. She has participated in the representation of important national and international companies in litigation related to environmental obligations.
Ms. Pardo Gutiérrez has completed intermediate studies at the University of San Pablo in Madrid, Spain, and at the Spanish Energy Club in relation to renewable energy and decentralized sources of electric power. She has been involved in national and international arbitration proceedings related to coal and mining disputes. Before joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Pardo Gutiérrez worked as judicial assistant in the Municipal Civil Courts of Bogotá, and for a local law firm in the litigation and dispute resolution practice area.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Pardo Gutiérrez has written articles on mining, environmental and procedural law for national and international newspapers and magazines and has participated in conferences related to mining and environmental regulation for various universities and companies in Colombia.
- Universidad Externado de Colombia, Specialization, Mining and Energy Law
- Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Specialization, Company Law
- Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Specialization, Contract Law
- Universidad Libre de Colombia, J.D.
- Vice President, Women in Mining Colombia
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Rising Star, Energy and Natural Resources, 2024
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star Award, 2017
- Asociación Internacional Interlanza Pro Bono Services, 2017