Holland & Knight's Israel Practice Newsletter: Winter 2021
Holland & Knight invites you to read our Winter 2021 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact on, among others, solutions designed to tackle COVID-19. This newsletter also addresses, among other relevant topics, how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- USTR Extends Section 301 Exclusions for COVID-19 Related Medical-Care Products
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act Revitalizes Superfund Tax on Chemicals
- Biden Administration Announces Revised Deadline for Federal Contractor Vaccination Requirement
- FERC Chairman Signals Enhanced Environmental Review
- GSA Mandates Disclosure of Foreign Ownership/Financing of High-Security Leased Spaces
- Important FTC Rules for Health Apps Outside of HIPAA