Holland & Knight's Israel Practice Newsletter: Summer 2020
Holland & Knight invites you to read our Summer 2020 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact on, among others, solutions designed to tackle COVID-19. This newsletter also addresses, among other relevant topics, how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- Free Trade Agreement Between Colombia and Israel Comes into Force
- We're Open for Business: Israeli Companies in the U.S.
- The Tripartite Relationship between Britain, Israel and United States: Effects of Brexit on the Israeli State
- Negotiation and Drafting Issues Surrounding Force Majeure Provisions
- Navigating Pre-Negotiation and Forbearance Agreements in the New Economy: Considerations for Lenders
- Ruling Banning Chinese Telecommunications Equipment Is Released