Holland & Knight's China Practice Newsletter: March-April 2023
Holland & Knight invites you to read our China Practice Newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent Sino-American topics. The firm provides legal assistance to Chinese investors and companies doing business or making investments in the United States and Latin America. We also advise and assist multinational corporations and financial institutions, trade associations, private investors and other clients in their China-related activities.
Holland & Knight lawyers are available to make presentations on a wide variety of China-related issues. We welcome you to discuss your thoughts on this issue with our authors.
- Non-Compete Provisions in Real Estate Joint Venture Agreements
- Federal Trade Commission's Glass Door into the (Made in) USA
- Nearshoring Opportunities in Mexico Appeal to U.S., Chinese and Other Asian Companies
- R&D Considerations in the Time of Non-Deductibility
- New California Labor and Employment Laws for 2023