Holland & Knight's China Practice Newsletter: May-June 2022
Holland & Knight invites you to read our China Practice Newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent Sino-American topics. The firm provides legal assistance to Chinese investors and companies doing business or making investments in the United States and Latin America. We also advise and assist multinational corporations and financial institutions, trade associations, private investors and other clients in their China-related activities.
Holland & Knight lawyers are available to make presentations on a wide variety of China-related issues. We welcome you to discuss your thoughts on this issue with our authors.
- SEC Releases Proposal to Enhance Disclosures for SPACs and De-SPAC Transactions
- Intellectual Property Protection in the Metaverse
- Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act Signed into Law
- Biden Administration Finalizes Important Changes to the Buy American Rule
- SEC Proposes Sweeping Climate-Related Disclosure Rules