Holland & Knight's Israel Practice Newsletter: Spring 2020
Holland & Knight invites you to read our Spring 2020 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. In these unsettling times, this newsletter includes a special section on timely legal considerations and federal funding opportunities related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact on, among others, solutions designed to tackle COVID-19. This newsletter also addresses, among other relevant topics, how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- COVID-19 Insights
- A Token Change
- New CFIUS Regulations Take Effect
- An Overview of U.S. and Israeli Charitable Organizations and Tax Benefits
- U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel
- The Top 10 Government Contracting Compliance "Headaches" of 2020
- Solving the Pop-Up Puzzle: Tips for Owners and Short-Term Tenants
- The Race to Develop Coronavirus Vaccine – Could the Solution be Found in Israel?
- New H-1B Procedures Take Effect in 2020